If you have any doubts about this document or about the treatment of your personal data, please contact our Data Supervisor (DPO), CLRA Consultoria, in the person of Flávia Coêlho Leite by the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
It is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual, such as full name, personal and professional document numbers, personal signatures, phone number, location data, email address, among others.
Sensitive Personal Data
It is any data on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or to a religious, philosophical or political organization, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to an individual.
Personal Data Processing
Any operation performed with personal data, such as those related to collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, deletion, evaluation or information control, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion or extraction.
It is the individual to whom the personal data refers to.
Data Processing Agents
- Controller: an individual or legal entity, under public or private law, who is responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data.
- Operator: an individual or legal entity, under public or private law, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Sub-operator: It is the one hired by the operator to help him carry out the processing of personal data on behalf of the controller.
It is a data management procedure by which a data loses the possibility of association, directly or indirectly, with an individual. E.g., Using the ID with numbers and letters to make it difficult to view (111.xxx.23x.444-xx).
It is the use of technical means by which data loses the possibility of association, directly or indirectly, with an individual.
- What personal data does UNICASA COLLECT?
- What is the legal provision for the use of personal data by UNICASA?
When a subject registers on our platforms and provides personal data for UNICASA to contact it, whether for service, budget or investment, we consider the hypothesis of consent, demonstrating the client/partner’s interest in obtaining our services. UNICASA will endeavor to answer what was requested strictly to meet the indicated purpose.
As a consumer of one of the stores authorized by Unicasa, we treat your personal data with the purpose of executing a contract, as well as complying with any legal or regulatory obligation. In this case, the consumer’s personal data may also be processed by Unicasa to meet their legitimate interest, with the aim of evaluating product satisfaction and customer service.
UNICASA also reserves the right to process personal data for the necessary period to carry out regular proceedings (administrative, judicial or arbitration), if they happen to occur. In conclusion, UNICASA may also process personal data based on credit protection, according to the LGPD law and other applicable legislation.
- How is my Personal Data stored?
UNICASA reinforces its commitment to the security and confidentiality of personal data with strict standards, keeping them stored in a safe place, and with restricted access. These data are accessed and kept only for the necessary period to achieve the storage purpose. At the end of the period, we carry out the process of deleting or anonymizing the data, observing the limitation and decay periods, in accordance with Art. 16 of the LGPD.
- What is UNICASA’s procedure regarding the anonymization or deletion of personal data?
After the end of the stipulated period by the legislation for the processing of personal data according to its purpose, the data will be securely deleted or anonymized, as established in Art. 16 of the LGPD. Note that the limitation and decay periods provided by law will be observed.
- Can my data be shared?
Except in cases of legal or judicial determination, financial and administrative transactions arising from the use and provision of services, or in case of portability request by the subject, personal data will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- What are the rights of the data subject over his or her personal data?
Observing the free access principle, UNICASA guarantees free and easy consultation on the form and duration of data processing, as well as the completeness of your personal data. As established in Art. 18 of the LGPD, the data subject rights are:
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent, as well as the consequences of denial.
- Revocation of consent at any time, in whole or in part, when applicable.
- Access to data and confirmation of the data processing existence, as well as correction of these if incomplete or out of date.
- Data portability to another supplier or order, upon express request.
- The anonymization, blocking and deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in violation of the LGPD.
- Information about entities the company has shared data or entities the data has been shared, as well as its purpose.
- What is UNICASA’s procedure in case of incidents involving personal data?
Committed to the privacy of the data subject, we maintain strict security policies and will communicate to the data subject and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) the occurrence of a security incident that could bring relevant risk or damage to the subject within a reasonable period.
UNICASA considers it essential to maintain high security standards to guarantee the proper treatment to the holder of personal data, based on good practices and governance in the systems used.
- In which cases can international transfer of personal data by UNICASA occur?
For security measures, UNICASA uses Microsoft’s international servers to manage personal data safely in accordance with Arts. 30 and 46 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European Union). Thus, the data processing by UNICASA is in accordance with Art. 33 of the LGPD, which provides for the possibility of transferring personal data to countries providing a level of protection like the one provided in the LGPD. Through these international servers, data can be transferred with companies of the same economic group, such as UNICASA North America – the brand’s representative office in the United States. These data can be transferred to achieve the purposes provided by the LGPD such as compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, execution of a contract or regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, as well as to meet the legitimate interests of the controller.